- Algood Senior Center offers quilt-ins, cards, exercise and dance classes, games, health information and screenings, covered dish dinners, trips and more. For schedule or more info., call 537-3447.
- Baxter Senior Center hosts Focus on Fitness exercise program every Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9-10 a.m., with instructor Paul Coleman. They also have line dance lessons Mondays from 10:30-11:15 a.m.; guitar lessons Mondays 11:15-11:45 a.m.; and art class Tuesdays 10 a.m.-noon. For info., call 858-5657.
- Cookeville Senior Center, 186 S. Walnut Ave., offers a full schedule of activities, including exercise classes, health screenings, dance, hobbies, AARP, live music, games, food, fellowship and outreach programs. Dance to the music of “Split Decision” every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. For a full schedule, call 526-9318.
- Dodson Branch Senior Citizens have craft day 10 a.m. the first Tuesday of each month at Dodson Branch Community Center. Bring covered dish for lunch at noon.
- Granville Senior Center, located in the old school house, opens for lunch Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday each week, excluding holidays. For info., call (931)653-4647. The archives/museum, also located at the center, is available for visiting at these times.
- Monterey Senior Citizens hold exercise classes 7:30-9 a.m. Monday-Friday. For info., call 839-8053.
- Putnam County AARP Chapter #3784 meets 1 p.m. the second Thursday of each month at Cookeville Senior Citizens Center, 186 S. Walnut Ave.
- Senior Citizens Center of Sparta has covered dish lunch 11 a.m. every Wednesday. Bring covered dish or pay $3. The center also offers line dance lessons.
- Sparta Senior Center will have karoake and dance every Friday night at 6:30 p.m. Admission $4, including refreshments. For more info., call (931) 836-3663. Live music and a dance every Saturday night.
- Tennessee Senior Medicare Patrol, to assist with Medicare and TennCare/ Medicaid questions, are at Monterey Senior Center 10 a.m.-noon the first Wednesday of each month. For info., call Holly Heneger-Williams at 432-4111 or toll-free at 1-866-836-7677.